Staff Selection Commission has released Admit Card for Medical Test of Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector. The SSC CPO Medical examination is scheduled to be held from 16th to 19th March 2020 at various hospitals in various hospital all over the country.
SSC CPO Medical Admit Card Out: Steps to Download
Candidates can download their Admit Card 2018 by following the steps given below:
- Click on the link correspond to your region given below.
- A new screen will appear for downloading the admit card
- Now enter your “Registration ID/ Roll Number/ Complete Name, Father Name and Date of Birth” to access the Admit Card
- Click on the Sign in option to view your Admit card
- Your Admit card will be displayed on your screen
- Click the print/ download button to save the SSC CPO Medical Admit Card Call Letter for your future reference.
- Candidates are advised to read all the important instruction given below.
SSC CPO Medical Test Admit Card Link
Candidates can download their SSC CPO Medical Test Admit card for various region by clicking on the links provided below.
Documents to carry with your Admit Card:
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
ALL THE BEST !!
Spread the love