Staff Selection Commission has release Marks for CPO Exam 2019 after the declaration of result. As per SSC trend, SSC has released marks after some days of the result of the exam. The Marks of Prelims Exam will be included in the Merit List. Moreover, preference will be given to the candidates who score high marks. Candidates can get direct link to check SSC CPO Marks 2019 as on @ssc.nic.in
SSC CPO Tier 1 Marks 2019
Staff Selection Commission has released SSC CPO Tier 1 Marks on 27th February 2020. SSC has declared result of CPO Tier 1 in the month of February 2020. Candidates have been eagerly waiting for the SSC CPO Tier 1 Marks. As Tier 1 marks hold a equal weight-age in the final merit list. SSC Tier 1 was held in December 2019 at various centers in India. The Link to check SSC CPO Tier 1 Marks is provided below.
Important Points on SSC CPO Tier 1 Marks
- SSC CPO Tier 1 Marks are taken into consideration for the CPO cutoff.
- The SSC CPO Tier1 Marks remain available till a certain period only.
- One may also visit the official SSC website, ssc.nic.in & follow the above-mentioned steps to check your marks.
- The marks for Quantitative ability, English language, and comprehension, Statistics & General Studies have been provided.
Link to Check SSC CPO Marks
Go to the candidate’s dashboard on ssc.nic.in and follow the given steps:
- Enter your Registration number and password.
- Click on submit and a new page will appear
- Click Save/ Print to download the Official SSC CPO Tier 1 Mark sheet.
Note: The SSC CPO Tier 1 Marks are available from 27.02.2020 to 28.03.2020.
Details Mentioned in the Scorecard
- Name of the candidate
- Registration Number
- Roll number
- Date of Birth
- Total Marks of the exam
- Normalized Marks scored in aggregate & also for each section
Maximum marks for CPO
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50|
Use of Marks
- Scorecard is a document that mentions the marks obtained by the candidates
- The candidates must consider the marks of both Tier 1 and 2 exam to be an essential aspect for their final selection
- Candidates should use the cutoff to fix their selection for the next round
- The Marks need to be equal to /more than the released cutoff
- Also, this way, the candidates can know their scores and assess their performance
- On the basis of their performance(marks), candidates will be eligible to ensure their selection in the next round
Candidates may check their SSC CPO Marks from the link. For upcoming notifications on SSC Exams, stay connected with this website, www.sarkarijobs247.com.
Congratulations to all the qualifiers!