RBI Assistant Prelims Result is out on 3rd March 2020. The Prelims exam took place on 14th and 15th February 2020. The exam is qualifying in nature. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check Result as declared on the official website of Reserve Bank of India. One may click on the link given below and Use the instructions for checking the result PDF.
RBI Assistant Result 2020 Date
|RBI Assistant Notification||25th December 2019|
|Last Date to Register Online||12th January 2020|
|Date of Preliminary Examination||14th and 15th February 2020|
|RBI Assistant Result 2020 Prelims||3rd March 2020|
|Date of Mains Examination||29th March 2020|
|Date of Final Result||Available Soon|
RBI Assistant Prelims Result 2020 Link
Roll number wise List of candidates has been given in the RBI Assistant Prelims Result 2020 PDF.
How to Check RBI Assistant Prelims Result 2020?
Given below are the steps to check RBI Assistant Prelims Result.
- Click on the above link to Check RBI Assistant Prelims Result 2020.
- Enter the credentials, Registration Number / Roll Number and Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) as password
- Enter Captcha code
- Click the Login Button
- The Result will be displayed.
- Save the document for future purpose.
Click here to Check RBI Assistant Salary
Trends of RBI Assistant Exam
- Stages of the exam: The two stages of RBI Assistant exam pattern are discussed. It is important for the candidate to qualify both the exams in order to get recruited as Assistant.
The two stages are:
1. Prelims Examination
2. Mains Examination
- If a Candidate qualifies Prelims examination only then he/she is eligible to give Mains Examination.
- No interview will be conducted for selecting candidates to the post of Office Attendant. Selection will be made purely on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in his/her Mains Examination.
- Normalization of Marks: The process of equalizing the scores in an exam based on the varying difficulty levels is what comes under normalization. To maintain the same difficulty level, where there are exams taking place in various shifts, the overall scores are normalized, that is, they are rounded off till 2 decimal digits.
- Merit List: A merit list is prepared for the candidates, who are shortlisted after the final round. A waiting list is also made for 10% of tentative vacancy.
Spread the love