Punjab PSC ADO syllabus and exam pattern have been discussed here. The Syllabus and Exam Pattern holds great importance for any candidate who will be appearing for Punjab Public Service Commission Exam. It helps a candidate to know the topics and subjects from which the questions will be asked in the Exam. Thus it gives the candidates an advantage in getting selected for the ADO (Agriculture Development Officer) Post.
Punjab PSC Agriculture Development Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern
The selection process of candidates applying for the post of Agriculture Development Officer in the Department of Agriculture and Welfare of Farmers, Punjab is in sequence as given in this article below. As per the PSC Official Notification, Punjab PSC ADO Syllabus and Exam Pattern covers the topics which are essential for any candidate appearing for ADO Exam 2020. Let us have a look at the syllabus first.
Punjab PSC ADO Exam Pattern
In this section, ADO Exam Pattern is discussed. Like most of the Govt. Exams held each year, Punjab PSC ADO exam pattern is held in two stages.
- Written Exam
|Events||No. of Questions||Marks|
|From the syllabus of the subject||100 questions||250|
|From Logical Reasoning, Mental Ability||10 questions||25|
|From General Knowledge and Current|
|Total questions||120 questions||300|
Punjab PSC ADO Syllabus
Now that you are aware of the Exam Pattern, it is important to know the syllabus. Here we are providing you the syllabus of the subject and Logical Reasoning, Mental Ability, and General Knowledge and Current
1.) The Syllabus of the subject for the posts of Agriculture Development Officer is as under (B.Sc. (Agriculture level) is given below.
Technologies for improved cultural practices for Kharif and Rabi crops from seeding to seed i.e. grain maturation. Field preparation, sowing methods, time of sowing, etc. Efficient management practices for fertilization, irrigation, weed control, nutrient recycling, mulches, and crop residue management; crop rotation,
multiple cropping, mixed cropping, intercropping. Cultivation of cash crops. Integrated disease and pest management in Kharif and Rabi crops.
2.) The Syllabus of the subject for the posts of Agriculture Development Officer for Logical Reasoning, Mental Ability, and General Knowledge and Current affairs is given below in the tabular format.
|Logical Reasoning||Mental Ability||General Knowledge & Current|
Punjab PSC ADO Exam Date 2020
Punjab PSC Exam Date has also been released in the Punjab PSC ADO Official Notification 2020.
|Punjab ADO Events||Date|
|Punjab ADO Admit Card Release Date||3rd March 2020|
|Punjab ADO Exam Date||8th March 2020|
Punjab PSC ADO Marking Scheme
The Marking scheme of the PPSC ADO Exam will be done for the written exam and interview. Read below for ADO Marking Scheme.
- Written Exam: The written exam will be of 300 Marks. There will be 120 questions of 2.5 marks each.
- Interview: The interview will carry 40 marks.
The salient features of the Punjab PSC ADO Marking Scheme are as follows.
- There will be no negative marking in the written test, for questions wrongly answered or questions not answered.
- The final result shall be prepared on the basis of the grand total of the marks obtained by the Candidates in the Written Competitive Examination and the Interview.
- Candidates not more than two times the number of posts (in their order of merit of written exam) shall be short-listed for appearing in the interview.
- However, this number shall be subject to variation if two or more candidates at the last number (the number at the end) get equal marks, then all of them shall be considered for appearing in the Interview (subject to eligibility), warranting the corresponding increase in the stipulated ratio.