NABARD Office Attendant Result 2020 is out @nabard.org. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has released the for result for the prelims exam, which took place on 04th February 2020. Candidates who had appeared for the exam can check their result through the link provided here in the article.
NABARD Office Attendant Result
|Date of Preliminary Examination||04th February 2020|
|Release of NABARD Office Attendant Prelims Result 2020||28th Feb 2020 (Declared)|
|Date of Mains Examination||14th March 2020|
|Date of Final Result||Available Soon|
The Result of NABARD Office Attendant Exam is out and has been provided in the form of a PDF. One may find the List of Candidates in that PDF. The subsequent paragraphs contain the result link and instructions to check your result.
Please note that the qualified candidates are now required to appear in the main exam, which is scheduled for 14th March 2020.
NABARD Office Attendant Result 2020 Link
Check NABARD Office Attendant Cut Off 2020
NABARD Office Attendant Result 2020: Steps to Check
Given below are the steps to check NABARD Office Attendant Group C Result. Follow the same for your convenience.
The Result has been provided in the form of PDF.
Candidates are requested to download the PDF.
Use Ctrl+F to open the search bar and enter their roll numbers
The roll numbers of the qualified candidates will get highlighted if one has qualified the exam
Please save the PDF for your future reference.
Check NABARD OA Main Exam Date
Trends of NABARD Office Attendant Exam
- Stages of the exam: There are two stages in the exam as per NABARD Office Attendant Recruitment Notification. It is important for the candidate to qualify both the exams in order to get recruited as Office Attendant.
The two stages are:
- If a Candidate qualifies Prelims examination only then he/she is eligible to give Mains Examination.
- No interview will be conducted for selecting candidates to the post of Office Attendant. Selection will be made purely on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in his/her Mains Examination.
- Normalization of Marks: The process of equalizing the scores in an exam based on the varying difficulty levels is what comes under normalization. To maintain the same difficulty level, where there are exams taking place in various shifts, the overall scores are normalized, that is, they are rounded off till 2 decimal digits.
- Merit List: A merit list is prepared for the candidates, who are shortlisted after the final round. A waiting list is also made for 10% of tentative vacancy.
You may also like to Check More Bank Jobs